Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tybee Festival of the Arts is this weekend & Hall of Frames will Ship your Treasures!






"On With the Show...."
by Debbie Brady Robinson




I'm taking a momentary break from my paint brush for a moment to sip a cup of coffee, and update my blog. Well the Pirate's Fest weekend is over; and what a terrible disappointment for all of those who tired so diligently to put it all together. My husband and I joined friends up in the mountains this past weekend, missing the The Pirate Fest, and rains that susbsequently extinquished the excitement. I felt guilty for leaving but, in retrospect, am glad that we were away. I would rather remember great times with dear friends than a poor Festival on Tybee. Business was far from great, but it certainly could have been much worse from a sales perspective. I give thanks for small blessings.







The "Tybee Fest" committee works all year long to make the weekend a success for all of us who own and operate local businesses on the island. It has become one of those "shoulder season" weekends which we have all come to count on to boost sales coming of the busy summer season. My heart goes out to all of those on the committee; and I commisserate along with all of my fellow buisness owners.







Now we turn our minds and energy toward the next big island event, the 12th Annual Tybee Festival of the Arts! We arists, are creating around the clock to prepare for this coming weekend's show on the Tybee Pavilion. Come on out and join us, and see just what our collective creative juices are serving up this year! Christmas is just around the corner! And, don't worry about shipping this year. Hall of Frames is now your local packaging and shipping center. Mark and staff are all geared up to package and ship Anywhere. And if your purchase comes from the Atlantic Beacon Gallery, we'll even gift wrap it for you at no extra charge. And, as always, we promise... SERVICE WITH A SMILE :)

Ya'll come on out now, where your flip flops, and stay awhile!!

No comments: